How we’re continuing to provide safe, effective therapy
We’re still here to treat you
At Eclipse Physical Therapy & Athletics, our top priority is ensuring a safe and secure environment for our patients and our staff, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of the practices we’ve put in place, we’ve been able to remain open and provide quality physical therapy to all of the amazing communities we serve. Thank you for your continued trust in our practice.
For more detail on what we’re doing to keep you safe, as well as what you can do, please continue reading below.
What we’re doing
- During treatment, our staff wears masks and gloves
- If they don’t feel well, our staff is instructed to stay home
- On top of regular cleaning, we sanitize our workspaces and areas of high touch after each use
- Treatment areas are optimized for social distancing
- As needed, we limit the number of patients to allow for social distancing
- We’re offering effective telehealth appointments for patients who aren’t comfortable coming into the office or may be out of town (contact us to ask more about this or you can request a virtual appointment now)
- All of our patients review and complete a COVID-19 consent form
What we’re asking you to do
- Before treatment, please review and complete our COVID-19 consent form
- If you (or your child) have flu-like symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have traveled to hot-spot states please notify us and schedule a telemedicine appointment
- If you’re healthy but don’t feel comfortable coming into the office, take advantage of our effective telehealth appointments (contact us to ask more about this or you can request a virtual appointment now)
- During treatment, wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after treatment
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or face during treatment
- Practice social distancing during treatment
- If you feel more comfortable bringing your own physical therapy equipment to your appointment, feel free to do so
Have more questions?
If you have any more questions about the precautions we’re taking or what you can do to stay safe, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our friendly office staff is looking forward to talking with you.
Great physical therapy is still only a click away
Pandemic or no pandemic, you can trust Eclipse to help you find freedom from pain